With this CPD course you will:
Develop your understanding of functional strength, and gain the skills to build solid foundations for injury resistance.
This module will take you through:
- Principles of Movement
- Understand the structures governing human movement
- Screening and Identification of Structural Issues
- Learn to identify areas of inflexibility, weakness and instability
- Understand the difference between technical and structural issues and how they are observed
- Stretch and stabilise
- Gain valuable insight into various methods of stretching
- Build your understanding of how to develop flexibility
- Increase joint stability to enhance performance and reduce injury
No Reviews found for this course.
3 STUDENTS ENROLLED